Common Payment Page Flows
Payguru provides a Common Payment Page solution for the merchants selling goods and services through their web site. The Common Payment Page flows requires an initial server to server integration together with a "light" front-end integration with the merchant on the end-user pages.
STEP 0 - Merchant Calls Payguru Common Payment Page Initializer.
- Upon his/her request on check-out phase, the customer is directed to the Payguru Common Payment Page that has been invoked by the merchant together with the corresponding parameters. Before this end user re-direction, however, merchant is expected to call a URL in Payguru platform in order to transfer all the necessary transaction parameters.
- Merchant calls https://cp.payguru.com/token using POST method with the following parameters.
- Merchant is expected to receive the following response upon the request
STEP 1 - Merchant Redirects the user to Payguru Common Payment Page
- The customer is directed to the Payguru Common Payment Page that has been invoked by the merchant according to the redirectUrl parameter received as a response in the previous step. From that moment, merchant passively waits to receive the notification from Payguru about the result of the payment transaction.
STEP 2 - End User Information Entry
- Payguru takes control of the entire payment process upon the customer's direction to the common payment page hosted on Payguru Platforms.
- Customer is expected to enter his/her MSISDN into the corresponding field on the Payguru Common Payment Page.
STEP 3 - Payguru starts the Payment and Subscription Process
- Once the customer has entered his MSISDN into the corresponding field and clicks the "submit" button on the Common Payment Page;
- Payguru detects the Mobile Operator from the MSISDN
- A payment and subscription request is sent to the corresponding operator's platforms through the integration with the operator.
- It sends the necessary notifications to the merchant about the payment and subscription process.
- Customer is directed to the second step within the payment page.
STEP 4 - Customer confirmation and Payment Transaction Processing
- Upon Payguru's payment process request in Step 2, Mobile Operator sends an SMS message to the customer's mobile phone number (that has been entered within the first step on the payment page), requesting him/her to confirm the transaction. The SMS message contains the price and service information.
- Payguru refreshes the Common Payment Page. The 3rd step on the payment page has a timer and a text message urging customer to give the confirmation for the payment.
- Customer is expected to type "EVET" (meaning "yes") and to send it via SMS within 5 minutes as a reply to the message he has received from the operator.
- Upon the confirmation, Payguru and the Operator commit the payment transaction and subscription.
- Payguru transmits the result of the payment and subcription to the merchant through the notification URLs.
- Payguru refreshes the Common Payment Page showing the customer the result of the payment transaction. The same information is shared with the customer via SMS by Operator and Payguru.
- Payguru directs the user to the corresponding page on the merchant site.
- Payguru call the Merchant Return URL by posting following paremeters; md5(status + statusDescription + merchant + service + order + product + price + transaction + private_key)
In order to see a "sample" page with all the parameters to start a payment request please click here!
The screenshots corresponding to each payment step described above has been presented below: